Sunday, October 19, 2014

 

SMILES TO YOU, MY BELOVEDS

 
Smiles to you all my beloveds.  Even those who are no longer in my circle due to physical death, or misunderstandings. Over the span of a long life, I have been extremely giving.  In fact, now I realize that at times it has been too much generosity. Yet it is who I have been.  I feel other peoples' and animals' feelings.  This goes for happiness and pain.  It is called being an "empath!"  Over the years this gift has brought great joy, and also great hardships.  I will not cause it to go away ever again, as I once did as a teenager.  It returned when my mother and husband were both dying.

My absolute best friend was truly MOM, Irene Shirley. 

MOM, I know, you know how much we miss you.  Thank you for the good times.

There are so many beloveds to mention in one small tome.  Some family like Uncle Al, my cousin BOBBIE who was killed so young in a tragic boating accident. His adoptive parents, Aunt Lilly and Uncle Lester who became my spiritual parents after MOM and DAD died....
Or my Cuban brother-in-law, ChuChu.
All the fabulous pets and musicians who played such an important role of teaching/learning for me.

 




 
You may be gone, but absolutely no one has been forgotten!  If we no longer speak or have contact, you have still been essential!!!
GOD/dess Almighty Inscrutable Mind,
thank you.

Comments:
Oh My God Dr. Ruby. This is so deeply meaningful to me. We just lost our mother and father in a car accident. Life is too short. We must tell our beloveds all our love NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANON in Tennessee
 
Please write more along the lines of family, GOD, and Rainbow? Thank you for the sensitivity you show when writing about such topics. Our surviving family is very small now. We were once a huge number of people and pets. YES, I really miss them terribly. Like you, they come and visit me with love and comforting. Heaven is REAL!
J in Alaska
 
Thank you so much Ruby. You are truly a gift from God
DR in Texas
 
A wonderful reminder, RubyNorma....Giving and taking has affected us greatly down here.
Hugs
Jenni in Belize

 
If I could be your MOM, speaking from Heaven for a moment, I would say that you are a blessing. Reverend G in California
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?