Sunday, December 28, 2014

 

VERY-Para-Norma-LLY Yours

About Last Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not wanting to forget any details, I am running to put this down in writing!  Draw whatever conclusions satisfy you and your intellect. Around midnight or an hour earlier last night, the following occurred. I began a very lucid dream. In the dream I was awakened by blinding white lights.  I could see that the lights were outside my second floor veranda and that they were many circles of gigantic conjoined white orbs, not at all resembling the still unexplained "Phoenix Lights."  I could not look at them more than a second because they were so bright.  In the lucid dream I told myself to go to sleep and forget this dream.  ONCE AGAIN, THE LUCID DREAM CONTINUED ON WITH THESE SHINING ORBS COMING VERY CLOSE TO SEE.
After repeating to myself to go back to sleep, it finally got so near and bright that I made the decision to go closer to the veranda door and see what was going on in the pitch black sky.
I did not feel fear but did experience enormous curiosity.  Mentally asking if the blinding white orbs were coming for me, I heard in my mind that this experience was to show some really sensitive souls the image, but not to take anyone.  Again I told myself to go back to sleep.  Well it never happened. This very-para-normally-yours blog will remain online for posterity to make up its own mind. All publishing rights to Norma's Ark Blog belong to me.
Blessings.  Dedicated to all I have ever loved!
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez *o*
 
 


Comments:
OMG! we saw the same lights last night, Dr. Yanez
 
Living in Phoenix, we actually saw the Phoenix Lights. So did friends of ours. We have no doubt about what you wrote being the truth.
Your Sane, Sincere Neighbors who have seen UFO's in
Phoenix, Arizona
 
This is a joke, right?
You're pretending and kidding us.
Ontario
 
Your blog can be so interesting. Reverend J
 
After I had my own personal experience, I stopped saying this is hogwash. FP in TX
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!! DD Arizona
 
Your dream is fascinating.
Australia
 
Right on. I have seen globes of light in Sedona, Arizona many years ago. LN in WV
 
That's amazing! Do you feel or believe it / they were from another planet or dimension with a message? Since you are extremely sensitive and have been connected with the other side for years maybe you have been selective or chosen for this special sighting!

I am not sure, but I feel it's a gift to you. Linda R.

 
I live this everyday and have seen them for years... Sherry A.
 
I totally believe you. ANON
 
Well! That's pretty amazing. I have heard of orbs, a lot, and feel that I saw one night right in front of my home, but it's not something you can talk about with many people. Thank you for sharing. B in Tucson
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?