Sunday, February 01, 2015

 

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR



CAUTION****  Be careful what you pray for, you can get it with a smile, or regret it.  In this writing I am smiling with pure joy! :-) Above is our precious Calypso MonAmi.  He crossed the Rainbow Bridge not too long ago, and took a piece of my soul with him. To say that he is missed is quite the understatement!

With sincere prayer and thoughts, I have been longing for OUR SWEETHEART to visit and materialize "IN WONDERFUL GOOD HEALTH" because... when he received the needle of peace he had become emaciated.  This boy had been a true enormous eating machine, until the horrible illness came. His bigger than life persona, vibrational, show-volume purring, and uncompromising affection were a highlight in our home. My repeated prayer was completely answered last night in the most lucid of dreams.  Well, perhaps you should be the judge if it was a dream! 

Callie Boy came to me as he had been in life while strong, healthy, vibrant, and muscularly robust.  He placed himself into my arms and I literally heard him purring like a roaring jet plane.  His body weight was large and completely palpable next to mine,... those cherished chunky muscles firm to my touch, and his affection for me was beyond all expectations!  I rejoiced with the knowledge that Callie was vividly with me, and showing how much he had advanced spiritually on the other side of life.  Oh My GOD what inexplicable heaven this soul felt. 

Then I awoke sobbing.   Thank you from the essence of my being!!!  I love you so much, Calypso.  I love you.  Yes, I am your human Mommy.  And now you can enjoy being with your feline Mom, RubyGlow!  What a happy time for us to share as family.  Until we are rejoined, God bless you and keep you the adorable treasure we have so loved. amen *o*

Comments:
Weeping for your joy! Thank you for sharing. LS Toronto
 
Wish I could be visited this way by my loved ones on the other side. An Avid Reader in NYC
 
So glad you got that visit!!!! Makes you know there is a heaven and our cherished beings reside there waiting for us. And the wait is long only in our perception of time! DG Arizona
 
I'm glad he came to see you. I wish Nixie would visit. D
 
Dearest RubyNorma, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes and a smile in my heart! What a huge effort on his part to come to pay you a visit and to tell you he is fine on the other side and he loves you for all you have done and mean to him! I as so happy for you! Be well my Friend and know you are truly loved.
PC in PA
 
Thank you Dearest RubyNorma for the beautiful share.
I do believe.
AND what gorgeous pictures.
HW in MD
 
Dear Ruby,

I am so happy your prayers were answered!

Love & Hugs, Elaine, Don & Brie!

 
RubyNorma:

This was absolutely a visitation. What a gift. Blessed Be!!

After our dog Mitzi passed many years ago, she came to all of us in the family several times. We could feel the weight of her body and the whole bed shook with the wagging of her tail. One night my father awoke after such an experience and told my brother and he said "I know, she came to me last night also".

Gizmo remains a sweet miracle in our lives. I remember how I cried and prayed for his safety last year at this time. Now when it is snowing and below freezing out, my prayers are of gratitude.
S in NY
 
So wonderful! N in Tucson
 
How Wonderful. You are DOUBLY BLESSED, Ruby, to have had Calypso in LIFE and now in SPIRIT!! LP
 
You have been given a tremendous gift! C

 
I am so happy for you and for him!!!
I had a dream about one of our furries in Rainbow the other night. She was a little puppy so sweet. I picked her up and reunited with her. SR

 
So happy Calypso MonAmi finally figured out how to breach the veils and let you know his love. What a special story you told your readers. Dr. I in MN
 
very sweet, and so wonder-full


you rec'd a Visitation from Heaven!



thx for sending and sharing… JF

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?