Saturday, March 07, 2015

 

DO WE NEED CHARGE-CARDS IN RAINBOW?

 
 
So you think the title is a joke!  NAH!  It is a personal and very serious concept to me.
I have been clinically dead four times in this incarnation.  Memories of vivid content remained clear upon being brought back here.  For many of my own patients, this has been the case as well. 
 
Some doctors and people of science would
poo-poo our memories of the other side.  This happened to me when I told a doctor what I saw, after being seven days in a coma.  I remembered every word the many medical people said as they were trying to get my heart to beat again. Something went very wrong during surgery!  This doctor claimed "I couldn't remember because I was clinically dead!" Apparently one of us is right.
 
Why are so many people who get brought back from death able to recall their experiences, while others do not?  Why do some go to a heavenly place with angels, while others go to a hellish-like dimension?  I do not know. Do you? 
 
Each time for me was joyous, filled with love, sweet and wise beings, and all the pain or suffering that caused the death became GONE. Surely the doctor who told me I was dead and couldn't remember or hear the desperate effort to save me, was ignorant.  I floated over the operating table and looked down at my gray-ish 23 year old face which was w/o a pulse.  Then, I flew to the admitting desk.  Came back to them still trying to force a heartbeat only to hear a nurse vomiting.  Now how in GOD'S Infinity could a dead person have known this about the nurse vomiting when I was immediately coming out of a week-long-coma? That part, the doubting doctor simply couldn't explain. In fact, my first words were "HOW IS THAT NURSE WHO PUKED IN THE OPERATING ROOM?" 
FOR SURE HE'LL REMEMBER ME!
Please comment and tell us of your own experiences?
So... do we need charge-cards in Rainbow?
Thanks for listening.  This is dedicated to beloved Sir Magick, now an angel whose desk is in Heavenly Rainbow!  We love you!!!
 
 

Comments:
JUST STUNNING! Rio in NYC
 
Nippee here. No. Because everything has been paid for. Once we're there, everything will be FREE.

I'm heartened that you remember your trips because then, how could one doubt there IS a Rainbow?

TO ERR IS HUMAN;TO PURR, FELINE

 
This lifted my heart,
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez! Thank you. Helen in MD
 
Having a near death experience, with or without memories of the other side, will change a person's life. Hopefully for the better, but not always. As a former male prostitute, it surely changed me. ANON
 
Glad they saved you. Please write more about this subject?
The Hollander Family in The American Southwest.
 
The other side sent me back too. What a humbling experience. I begged the entities to let me stay in Heaven. Guessing there was much more work for me down here. Ah, I cannot forget how peaceful and sweet it is in Rainbow. They did keep my newborn baby boy! Bless you for sharing this. Bianca
 
Been there myself, but was sent back here to continue learning.
F
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?