Wednesday, May 06, 2015

 

IN THE FACES OF EVIL AND GOOD



 
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FACE PURE EVIL?  HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU FACE THE SWEETEST OF ALL THINGS LIKE A PET OR YOUR YOUNG CHILD?
 
At my age, having seen the gamut of life's soap operas, I seem to be less passionate and more able to accept both sides of this coin.  The evil continues as if no one, or country, has learned a single solitary thing from the past's mistakes.  Conversely,  the beauty of love still shines through to me.
 
Along the way I have made lasting relationships, and some that didn't, or just couldn't, survive life's challenges.  To you all, present, gone to spirit, or still in body but away from my material world, I bid you peace, serenity, love, good health, and most of all, happiness.   Happiness is a fleeting emotion that I believe is permanent part of "Heavenly Rainbow."
 
On occasion, when loved ones choose to visit from the other side, they show me how happy and healthy they are once again.  This is the chosen image I wish to leave here feeling.
I no longer have an enemy.  And yes, there is plenty of horrific evil lurking around our war-torn-beleaguered globe!
 
This is a good thing for me to be experiencing at a golden/rusted time of my life...  Should anyone still feel that ugly way about me, then it is your chosen loss.  We cannot change what we choose to believe in, even if it tears us to shreds.  This is why I am choosing to end the remaining negativities that wish to surround me.
 
 

Comments:
OH MY GOD, HOW EXQUISITE!
Rainbow Feliz
 
You sound so Buddhist. Yet we also see great passion in your soul. Very thought provoking blog Dr. Yanez. If only the rest of this world could be like this. Dr. J
 
If you were in a place being bombed to pieces, would you still feel this way? ANON in MN
 
I am glad to read your healthy state of mind! You make some excellent observations-thanks for sharing! xoxo Deb
 
So true and so frustrating.
D. Boston, MA
 
At this end, I still cannot forgive some who have done me wrong.
Houston, TX
 
I'm trying to do the same, tell myself why hold onto anger when the only one it is hurting is ME! When I hear of the young men from Phoenix who went to TX to kill people and I can say WELL DONE to the police officer who killed them instead....I then have to ask myself IS THIS RIGHT? Their families are grieving that they chose to take such a course. Mothers' hearts are breaking for what their sons chose to try to do. So can I hold hate in my heart for them? In the end the punishment or forgiveness belongs only to My God and I'll have to say that I accept His judgment as I can't be that judge. But I think I CAN give thanks that no other person was harmed in their failed attempt to harm innocent people. Catnip in AZ
 
Lovely thoughts Dear Ruby.
N in Tucson
 
Thanks, RubyNorma!

Blessings to you!
Hal from Peru

 
Peace be with you, RubyNorma.
James S.
 
It is far better to leave this earthly plane with a clear mind and sweet soul, than to leave with venom and hate.
Reverend Ito
 
Sometimes there are unbelievably cruel events that are an enormous challenge to forgive. For example:The Holocaust, other genocides, mass raping, and intentional slaughtering of innocents like babies and animals. A SURVIVOR
 
RubyNorma:

You are a wise and enlightened woman, and a wonderful teacher of spirituality. I know the sorrow you have experienced, but you choose to live in love and joy.

May the divine spirit bless you always and may you continue to touch the minds and hearts of those around you.

xoxo
Susan

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?