Friday, May 22, 2015

 

Sir Magick FelEinstein

Have you ever known a true genius who is as loving, compassionate, and kind... as he/she is brilliant?  OMG, I have!!!
 
By the time Magick got to my home, he had led a tortured and abused life as a feral, and then... kill-sheltered-kitten.  So severe was the ugliness and cruelty he had endured, that the first few months all he did was cry.
 
Once My Magickal One believed he was safe, loved, fed, and no one would abuse him, he began to manifest an amazing persona.
 
First, was to have a very exacting routine of repeated behaviors.  Then came his ability to analyze complicated tasks and speech, with full and repeated long paragraphs to make his point absolutely clear.  We could talk for very long periods and fully understand each other, even telepathically..
 
Then Magick showed us some of his unending mechanical/engineering tricks, like opening round door knobs by putting his front paws on the door knob and hitting each door at different angles with his hips, until it opened.  He studied repair people's talents and acquired so many.  It was uncanny.
 
After a year and a few months, My Magickal One turned to raising and socializing our newborn Bengal Kittens and teaching them tricks, behaviors, and to speak to us so we would understand them.  Uncle Magick had an endless reservoir of love!
 
 
He always ran to our front door to meet and greet.  Forever our butler, everyone who knew Magick loved him, and he loved them back.
Heaven called you too young, soul partner.  But you kept on visiting anyway doing your angelic work inter-dimensionally, like when my friend Sandy was dying from Cancer and you came to her to help abate some of the nightmare of pain. Before she passed, Sandy told me how you materialized in her hospital room to love and care for her.  That's some engineering trick you learned in Rainbow!  Bless you...
My Magical Sweetness. Truly you are a Healing Angel..
If there were to be a Feline MENSA, YOU would surely run it as efficiently as you ran our home and precious kittens.
Always loved, respected, admired, and sorely missed, you are My Magical,
FELEINSTEIN!!!

 
 
 
 

WONDROUS BEING... KEEP ON DOING YOUR MAGICKAL HEALING AND TEACHING!

UNTIL WE ARE FOREVER TOGETHER AGAIN IN SPIRIT, YOU ARE MY BELOVED.

YOUR HUMAN MOMMY. *O*
Thanks to my wonderful friend John Squires for this title.

 

Comments:
Absolutely a marvelous testimonial to your love for his goodness and brilliance. Dr. Loo
 
There is no doubt to me and our family that life continues after the body dies. Sir Magick is watching over you and keeping you safe. I wish I could see the joy when you are reunited in spirit.
FB and Family in Toronto
 
A true and forever sweetheart!
Phil and Z in NJ
 
You write with so much love for the subject matter. It makes me feel your emotions. Thank you for the good news.
Z in Africa
 
Good story. Animals are wonderful.
E in TX
 
Beautiful in all ways,
Dear Dr. Ruby! N in Tucson, AZ
 
Lovely. C in FL
 
May all precious ones be blessed by the Almighty! And may we meet again in that next zip code!
G in MD
 
What a wonderful story for an even more wonderful cat! Nippee
 
So love everything you wrote about Sir Magick! N
 
I would have loved your Sir Magick. Elenita
 
RubyNorma, I'm so sorry. What a cutie. But what a legacy. Dusty
 
Sending you both unconditional love and hugs to you and Sir Majick FelEinstein! Sherry
 
Lovely tribute to an amazing creature! DG
 
This was a beautiful letter to a beloved 'spirit in the sky'. Thank you for sharing it! Laura P.
 
We so enjoy reading your love for life and paranormal writings.
The Banners in Reno
 
He is beautiful. I love black cats. My JC is my shadow. He follows me everywhere, talks to me, most of the time has to be in close proximity to me, if not on my lap.
Renee WA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?