Sunday, July 19, 2015

 

Abby, My Dear Abby

 
 
The one healthy looking photo I thought we had is not opening.  So take my word for it, my friend Abby was very pretty when she was healthy.  We met because of our mutual love of animals.  Abby did professional judging in many of the competitions we took our Bengal Leopard Cats to. I have no words to describe her that truly fit.  Funny, bright, compassionate, caring, educated and above all, LOYAL!  To me, she was also vivacious and HUMBLE.
 
A few years ago Abby told us she was in a battle for her life with Cancer.  If ever anyone tried to live, Abby showed what courage really means.  This past June 8th, 2015, Abby went to Heaven.  Did she lose her battle?  No.  Abby won more love, prayers, respect, than I can ever even imagine.   Abby, with all my heart, I pray to meet you wherever I am sent from this earthly life.  You are my loyal, wonderful, courageous friend.  You taught us so much about the animal world.  I was blest to have known and loved you.  And Abby, I still do.

Comments:
We also knew Abby. We also will miss her and the immense courage she showed us.
ANON Arizona
 
GOD rest her soul. A friend.
 
I'm sorry about your friend. Mishka D.
 

Beautiful writing about your friend. So sorry for your loss. She was an inspiration. Esther

 
You and your friend Abby will be together again. J
 
Well said. May she rest in peace! Jim
 
God Bless Abby!!! Sharon Rose
 
What a wonderful friend!
Sorry for all of your losses, Dear Ruby. Nanci G.

 
Abby was an inspiration. TX
 
What a caring human being you are.Clara in FL
 
It is so hard to lose a very dear friend. My heart is with you, E. MD
 
Yes we all will miss her. SB
 
amen! rm nyc
 
So sorry for your loss. J IN PA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?