Friday, September 04, 2015

 

Qvizzlings and Reptilians

Have you ever known those who smile at you, take your kindness as stupidity, and then premeditatedly stab you in the back?  If not, then you are truly a lucky puppy. :-) Over a very long lifetime and the many years of being a counselor,  betrayal by a trusted friend/relative/boss/religion/etc... is a huge part of why people seek help.  No, you are not alone in this ugly part of human nature.

If you believe in GOD/dess, KARMIC LAW, or some other manner of belief in ETERNAL Universal Law, no one really gets away with massacres, genocides, murder, cruelty, sadism, or any other heinous act of hurtfulness like rape and torture.   The difficult part for me and many others I speak with is that we do not see much genuine justice down here.  Many of us just  don't know why this is.  Do you?

For all my politically oriented life, all I see over and over again with governments is a plethora of greed, control-freak-ism(s), and untold amounts of corruption.  When someone does try to break the hideous mold, they are all too often vaporized in order to stop them from showing how criminally intended far too many politicians and rulers really are.  But, they will also get their true justice in God's time.  That my friends, is NOT our time, as we humans are so impatient to see justice meted out.  This particular lesson in patience is one my own personal difficult ladders to master.  Let's hear from you on such a vital subject with ideas. 
Thank you.   
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t.





 

Comments:
Having done betrayals in the past, I can truly see your point. No, I didn't get away free from doing it. Yes, I've paid dearly for this ugly behavior! YB
 
You are right about this. Esther
 
The Powers that Be want it this way.....
We do not!!!!!!!!!!
Nanci
 
Excellent advice, RubyNorma. Justice will be served in God's time. If we do not believe this, then we are no better than the ISIS !@#$#@! who pollute the world.
Jim
 
Just as a matter of interest. Here in Victoria the justice system has been so lenient to murderers and criminals that armed robbery is going through the roof. Many murderers given bail have killed again. Nick
 
So very true. We have become conditioned to want what we want right now or even yesterday! God's time is definitely not ours; but, I do believe that in His time ALL wrongs will be righted. Catnip
 
Evil may temporarily pay down here, but when we are viewed by The Law of KARMA, no one gets away with it! Lama Z
 
Right on with this blog Dr. Yanez. Barry
 
You have really touched a nerve here. Something I ruminate on a lot. I have seen on a personal level people "get it" --punishment if you will but it's something that's not discussed. People who stabbed me in the back and then something horrible happened to them but I try to put it out of my mind because "it couldn't be that this awful thing happened in retribution for what they did to ME". It's a big subject. I love that you brought it up but it would take a lot of discussion in a group setting. Kute
 
Efficiency, caring and pride on their job has passed. E in TEXAS
 
My family and I are realizing that when the government gets involved, medicine go sour. Too many wasteful regulations now. G
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?