Thursday, October 01, 2015

 

PRECIOUS LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES


Lovingly Dedicated to Allia's kitties, now in Rainbow.

When that  inevitable time comes for our loved ones to leave for the next spiritual zip code, we face the possibility of serious grief!  Ask me how I know :-(
In memory of these two wonderful friends, now in HEAVEN, I humbly write this blog.

For as long as I can recall, spirit speaks to me and I just love it :-)
It is my normal way of living. While many do not hear the messaging from loved ones who have crossed over, on occasion, I do.  If you feel them telepathically speaking to you, cuddling in a dream, or if you glimpse them, please do not deny their special contact. Accept it as a gift from GOD!!!!
Kindly share your thoughts.
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez *o*

Comments:
Having been a medium all my life, this is perfectly normal for me too. Dr. L.
 
You are such a blessing. Miel
 
I feel a prescience. E. Texas
 
There are many times in our home when loving departed spirit will make themselves known. I still miss holding them. R in MD
 
I love your remark "next spiritual zip code." B. Tucson
 
THANK YOU. D.
 
They are always with me….in photos and spirit and in the ashes under my desk.
A. in CT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?