Saturday, February 13, 2016

 

APPRECIATE

Did I appreciate so many who were good to me when I was a youngster?
Probably NOT!  None of these photos received the appreciation they should have had while I was young.  But... Getting older is a life lesson unto itself!  Do I appreciate those people who were loving and kind to me now?  WOW!  You bet I do.  Most are gone for quite some time.  Many left so young.    Even today, I can feel the presence of my loved ones in spirit.  They watch over me and wait for my turn to be called.  Do you appreciate your loved ones while you can still make them know it in life?
Love RubyNorma *o*

 

 
 



Comments:
What a wake up call when they die. Your sensitive blog re-issues a subject dear to my heart. YES! I do show appreciation. As a kid... nah. jz
 
Some were not deserving of my appreciation. Some were. K Utah
 
MY FAMILY, PETS, AND FRIENDS ARE SHOWN MUCH LOVE FROM ME. Anon
 
Like it. EM in TX
 
A valuable lesson for us all. G in England
 
I love that last picture. Jim
 
Yes, I showed appreciation at a very young age in part because my both parents died when I was young. J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?