Wednesday, May 25, 2016

 

Reposting Reaching Out From Beyond

This post is for all of us who have deeply loved. Dr. Yanez *o*

Thursday, September 01, 2011  www.normasark.blogspot.com/

RubyGlow ~ Reaching out from Beyond

Once, a very long time ago, we lived with Precious RubyGlow.
In all her twelve years with me, I cannot ever recall a time I did not marvel at RubyGlow's wisdoms. She was as much my teacher, as my beloved roommate and dear friend. Where did all her wisdom come from? It is my humble belief that she and I have been together many times. 

Ruby enjoyed helping me with patients and would volunteer when her special intuitive gifts were called for. One favorite and very remarkable experience we shared was with a woman who was in excruciating pain from having been crushed. Her back and neck were broken in an airline accident. Unbeknowns to me, my patient had recently lost her kittie and was in deep mourning. When RubyGlow asked permission to help she jumped up on the table and began kissing the right cheek of my patient. I asked if the gal felt o.k. with this and she said yes.

We resolved many things in this one, extremely long session. After it was completed I asked the lady her impressions? She said that RubyGlow was kissing her recently deceased kittie who was lovingly visiting precisely next to her right cheek throughout the entire therapy/hypnosis session. And here I thought it was the lady Ruby was kissing. hehehe.....
My RubyGlow did so many acts of kindness that it boggles the mind to remember. She was the Alpha female in my home, and earned her title with wonderful deeds of love, compassion, courage, and an intelligence that almost defies my ability to describe. 
God Bless you My Precious RubyGlow. Forever inside each other's souls. amen
Love Your Human MOM *o* Until we reunite in Heavenly Rainbow.

Comments:
Oh how beautiful! We miss our own cherished pets who have passed on. This brought me to tears. The Family Who Reads Your Meaningful Blogs Together.
 
What a blessing to have had her. EM in TX
 
What would we do without them? They’re my best friends. G in MD
 
Am overcome with grief from just losing our two pets. Thank you for this blog. It gives me hope. TM in NYC
 
Dr. Yanez, how can you bear being without your RubyGlow? I wish you could help me with the sorrow of putting our pet to sleep from Cancer. G in NH
 
Dear G in NH, please contact me privately so I may call you.. Dr. RubyNorma Yanez
 
Beautiful gifted girl!
My Tanz was a Reiki cat and was almost always on the table the whole hour.
He added his cat energy!!!!!
Love those kitties! Nanci

 
You sure know how to make me feel deep emotions.
Very good writing Dr. Yanez. BB in Utah
 
Would not doubt it. Such a strong bond goes forever. Anon
 
How precious and sweet. But they never really leave us, do they? SK AZ
 
BEAUTIFUL!!!! SA IN ARIZONA
 
OH THIS IS SO SPECIAL. K IN MAINE
 
What a wonderful story, RubyNorma. You must still miss that beautiful girl and, I hope the lady that you mentioned made a full recovery.

Gordon in England

 
Oh you miss her so! Nice tribute and story! DD
 
Thank you for sharing, RubyNorma.
You have had some wonderful, wonderful furries.
And.... so have I but not so many. We still tell
"Puddy" tales and she has been gone 40 years.

Bouquets of love,
h/elen.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?