Tuesday, July 12, 2016

 

YOU LEFT AND I REMAINED A LITTLE LONGER

 
Who would have thought when I was young that I would/could outlive so many pictured here and in the background???? Certainly, not I. The reality of losing those who are most important does not respect age, social status, or even if they were in good health. In all the years I have experienced in this life, nothing has moved me more than saying our good-byes or witnessing the abuses foisted upon us by MAN! What makes us tick? Why do nice people die tragically young or violently? It used to make more sense to me than nowadays. Perhaps I am not nearly as smart as I used to be when I knew so much, and had tons of opinions on everything? Or at least, I thought I did! grins ;-)
My circle of friends and family has thinned out to the point that causes a longing and a loneliness that is unrequited. For example: No one has ever been able to replace MOM.
No one has ever been able to replace my soul-pets.
 
Why? What Karmic ties did we have that were so irreplaceable that no one else could fill the void? My humble answer is that I just do not know. But...we can guess at it. Believing in life after life and reincarnation is not mine to own. Much of the world joins me in this belief. So is it plausible to say that the energies we call our loved ones, are repeats of those we have inter-mingled with in past lives? I would never argue faith, but merely put this out for you all to ponder? Could it be that they genuinely aren't replaceable, and that is the simple truth?

Knowing them was and still is, the best and most meaningful of relationships. So why replace them when duplicates do not exist? Thank you in advance for your wonderful replies, which I know will be forthcoming. Of course you can disagree and it will be posted. To Life! L'Chaim *o*

Comments:
OH MY GOD DID THIS MAKE ME FEEL DEEPLY. I will send it to many people who also miss their loved ones. Dr. J
 
Loved the pictures. R.A. CT
 
Makes sense. E in TX
 
I do believe that every person, and every pet, is unique. Each brings some special gift to us. Some of us believe that the gifts that are proffered come from God by way of these special people and animals. They are a taste of what we may expect in Heaven, and are presented to us to remind us of our final destination.....to be with God and enjoy all these gifts forever.

That is my simple faith. I try (and fail) to value every living being that comes into my life. I cannot explain those that seem to live to hurt others, whether they do it personally, maliciously, or work through different organizations and policies (politics) to bring harm. But, again, in my simple faith, I do believe that God will judge the evil-doers justly, perhaps even with mercy for some of their failings. I know I need His mercy because I fail His standards so often, so He may deal thus with others as well.

In the end, God will prevail. His judgment will be eternal. And if we have valued His gifts, we will enjoy them again and again.

jim

 
I am in my 80's. My wife and I both agree with you. Nothing can replace the energy of our loved ones. When we lost our precious child to Cancer, we did have more children. They are fabulous people. But our dead child still leaves a hole in our hearts.
Thank you Dr. Yanez for writing this very deep and meaningful wisdom. Anon in CA
 
A keeper. You write beautifully.

As Always,
Valerie


 
Many times in the years we have been reading and enjoying your blog, you have written exactly what my heart has needed. Thank you. Although we haven't met, you feel like a close friend. K in Toronto
 
Thank you for sharing this very touching blog with us RubyNorma and I'm sorry for the many losses that you have suffered over the years.
I can certainly relate to the fact that many good people succumb to serious illness and often die young as a result. We have often asked ourselves, why does this happen and, why do those who are evil "get away with it"? It seems so very unfair.

Gordon in England

 
We are grateful for your insights. The Khan Family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?