Thursday, August 11, 2016

 

Gift From Spirit

 
Awoke yesterday remembering my precious friend Abby.  She lost her battle for life not long ago.  Oh how I miss her.  We met because of our MUTUAL love for animals.  So as usual, when feeling down, I prayed.... and also asked
Saint Francis for guidance with helping defenseless animals from death and harm.
When I arrived for a hair appointment, the gal who met me was named Abby.  We spoke and she told me she rescued animals herself. In addition, her middle name is Francis. Well that was more than enough for me to feel like a spiritual gift was gently sprinkled upon my head.  With gratitude and humility, I say a big "THANK YOU DEAR GOD!!!"
NOW PEOPLE... IS THIS MERELY A COINCIDENCE?
IN MY BELIEF SYSTEM, THIS MEANS PAY ATTENTION.
I do not believe in coincidences anymore.
The lovely experience lifted up my heart and cheered me for the rest of the day. Sharing it is my way of expressing that sincere prayer is a very good thing to practice...
Abby, Dear Abby, RIP.

Comments:
Now if this isn't the best thing I've heard all year. Good blog and so glad you too believe it was a spiritual gift. Rev. B
 
Saint Francis is also my guide. Thank you for posting. RS
 
Nice. I don't believe in coincidences either. Allia

 
Love your story. Thanks for sharing! NG in Tucson
 
Sometimes we get just what we need when we most need it.
Sharon
 
Love Love Love This. Val
 
Great adventure you had, Dr. Y. Your Pals in OZ
 
Thank you for sharing this blog. Nick
 
Dear Ruby, I love this photo of you.
Many moons ago when I lived in R.I. there was an annual blessing of the animals. The more I see of people, the more I love the animals more and more. hugs…g

 
This is a feel good story. Thank you Dr. Yanez NR
 
I don't believe in coincidences either.
What a sweet God gift.

Love,
h in MD

 
Thank s for sharing. N
 
Having just lost my best friend and my beloved pet Magnus, I truly sympathize.
Fiona in England xxx
 
That's a lovely message to a dear friend, Dr. RubyNorma. I'm sure she will both understand and appreciate the sentiment. Thank you for sharing such personal information.

Gordon

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?