Saturday, September 10, 2016

 

More Miracles

Dedicated to Dr. Joseph Lillo who has inspired me many times.
 
I am not Catholic and was never taught about Catholic Saints when this astonishing experience occurred.
Briefly...  My first husband was gravely ill with Cancer when our only child was born.  He could barely walk.  I needed a snub-nosed baby scissor to cut the newborn's finger and toe nails.  He left the apartment and returned with a scissor for the baby.  This scissor mysteriously disappeared.  Years later....
 
I was packing up the apartment to move.  While going through a closet in my kitchen, a male's voice began to laugh happily.  All of a sudden, an object jumped high into the air and hit the kitchen ceiling,  then it fell to the floor.  It was the lost snub-nosed baby scissor that had disappeared many years ago.
 
I was incredulous!  No one else was with me in my home at the time.  After sharing the story with others it came to my attention that Saint Anthony of Padua would giggle before making a lost item appear to someone.   Please share your miraculous experiences with our readers. Thank you.
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t.

Comments:
It never fails to amaze us when miracles happen. anon at The Vatican
 
C'mon... Do you really believe this? Doubting Reader
 
Do you think your deceased husband helped?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?