Monday, September 12, 2016

 

REPOSTING PEACE, HEALTH, AND ETC.

DEDICATED TO ALL WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME. *O*
 
Friday, June 01, 2012 www.normasark.blogspot.com/

PEACE, HEALTH, AND ETC.

 

"WE WANT WHAT WE WANT. WE GET WHAT WE GET!"
Viewing this life from an older, not-so-gently-used-prospective, I find that the quoted statement is more true each day I am alive. For my younger readers, it is still a rosy ride out there providing..... you are in good health, gainfully and happily employed, and are surrounded by supportive and sincere friends and family.  Yet....... we all must face challenges eventually.  How we handle ourselves on the journey is a tribute to courage, role models, and a spiritual awareness above and beyond logic.  Today is not New Year's Eve.  Every day is!!!  Yet today really is a new life for me.  I must see things this way, otherwise global realities can become atrociously gruesome. For those of you facing great challenges, I bid you prayers of merciful courage to get through it all.  For those of you facing joys, I bid you happiness in knowing that joys really do exist. 
One thing I know is certain in life......

The great constant really is "change." 
BE SAFE!!! RubyNorma *o*
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?