Saturday, November 05, 2016

 

PARA-NORMA-LLY YOURS MY MAMBO

 
This is our MAMBO.  He crossed over to Rainbow not too long ago.  To say he is a character with unusual ways may show up in this kitten photo. Attitude was his middle name.  All his life Mambo refused human contact although he was lovingly raised and socialized like all our other kittens were when we were professionally breeding Bengal Leopard Cats. Yet, when he became fatally ill with kidney disease, Mambo changed and became much friendlier. While burying him, he communicated with me and said, "MOM, I will not leave you and will help you cross over to Rainbow!"  Well, Mambito is truly keeping his promise.
 
Laugh if you will, but he regularly appears to me. At first I thought it was my grief.  Then he allowed me to know he would periodically morph into his older brother Miracle, to feel an earthly body.  This is Miracle. 

Yes, they were very close to each other in life.
A few evenings ago, I was staring at Miracle and sending him mental love. Suddenly, Mambo's face appeared as sharply as a precious photo. I looked away feeling great emotion. Then I stared back and sure enough, Mambo was still looking at me with his enormous stunning silver-blue eyes. I kept the moment and then couldn't handle the closeness in my heart chakra as it made me weep with joy!!!
So I walked away to my kitchen to do some manual labor, which can help when I feel so emotional.
The feeling of Mambo being this close to me from spirit is continuing even two days later after his lucid materialization. To say this is a gift from GOD is a huge understatement!!! 
 
To those of you who believe as I do that life after life is very REAL, we salute you.  To those sitting on the fence, your time will come to know this truth of spirit.  To those who think, feel and believe we die when the physical body goes, I send you my deepest understanding and empathy. I am a child of The Eternal Universal Mind, and personally know of the other side of life very clearly!!!!  After four near death experiences, and reluctantly being tossed back to this earthly plane, you can bet your last piece of pure 24K gold that I have seen the other side multiple times. There really is a heaven.  There really is a hell. And there really are many levels in between!

 Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am a very mediumistic person and know exactly what you just wrote is absolutely true. It takes courage to discuss this subject publicly, but you appear to have plenty of that. in my field of medicine, it is beneficial for my patients to have me for a doctor. I see inside their bodies. But unlike you, I keep silent and remain in the closet. Thank you for discussing this vital subject publicly.
Dr. P

Comments:
I am a very mediumistic person and know exactly what you just wrote is absolutely true. It takes courage to discuss this subject publicly, but you appear to have plenty of that. in my field of medicine, it is beneficial for my patients to have me for a doctor. I see inside their bodies. But unlike you, I keep silent and remain in the closet. Thank you for discussing this vital subject publicly.
Dr. P.
 
C'mon. Doubting Thomas in Chicago
 
Don't allow this incredible feeling to waft away. It is pure heaven when they visit me. R. Ohio
 
I really love this.
 
Keep those paranormal stories coming. Very heartwarming. K
 

Delish to know you are so sensitive.
 
We believe that materialization from spirit is a normal thing. M.
 
Surely the majority of people in many Asian lands believe in life after life.
 
As you well know, the other side has many levels of what we earn to comply with universal Karmic justice. Sometimes we even witness instant Karma. Thank you for the many years of spiritual discourses. We appreciate your time and talent. JV
 
A wonderful experience indeed RubyNorma. Thank you for sharing with us.

Gordon in England
 
Am in tune H in MD
 
Very sweet. Ron D.
 
The way we care so deeply about our loved ones is showing in this blog. Really good one Doc. BB
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?